He knows when to hold 'em, and he knows when to fold 'em. He also knows how to make awesome corn muffins that come with the meals served at his chain of fire-roasted chicken restaurants. Now, with the help of this Top Secret Recipe, you can make some sweet corn muffins of your own that taste just like Kenny's!
Recipe courtesy of Todd Wilbur at Top Secret Recipes. Be sure to check out all of their great recipes from restaurants and other fine establishments.
1/2 CUP OF BUTTER
2/3 CUP OF SUGAR
1/4 CUP OF HONEY
1/2 TEASPOON OF SALT
1 1/2 CUPS OF ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
3/4 CUP OF YELLOW CORN MEAL
1/2 TEASPOON OF BAKING POWDER
1/2 CUP OF MILK
3/4 CUP OF FROZEN YELLOW CORN
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 DEGREES
2. CREAM TOGETHER BUTTER, SUGAR, HONEY, EGGS AND SALT IN A LARGE BOWL
3. ADD FLOUR, CORN MEAL AND BAKING POWDER AND BLEND THOROUGHLY. ADD MILK WHILE MIXING.
4. ADD CORN TO MIXTURE AND COMBINE BY HAND UNTIL CORN IS WORKED IN.
5. GREASE A 12-CUP MUFFIN PAN AND FILL EACH CUP WITH BATTER. BAKE FOR 20-25 MINUTES OR UNTIL MUFFINS BEGIN TO TURN BROWN.
MAKES 12 MUFFINS!
AFTER 5 YEARS, THE SITE IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY BEING UPDATED, PAGE BY PAGE...THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING PHOTOS. THANKS.